What Will I Learn?
Social Engineering, OSINT & Malware for Hacking Course Download Free
- Learn how to create undetectable malware using MSFvenom, Veil, TheFatRat, Empire Project, etc
- Embedding malware in pdf and doc files
- Learn the working mechanism of Social Engineering Toolkit
- Social engineering techniques and terminologies
- Learn about the Metasploit Framework
- How to achieve a realistic “vishing” attack: hacking people by phone
- Learn how to collect information about people by using OSINT (Open Source Intelligence)
- How to use Empire
- Learn how to use FOCA, Web Archieve, The Harvester & Recon-NG
- A computer for installing all the free software and tools needed to practice
- A strong work ethic, willingness to learn, and plenty of excitement about the back door of the digital world
- Nothing else!
Welcome to the “Learn Social Engineering, OSINT and Malware for Hacking!” course.
Facebook, iPhone, Gmail, Android, SmartWatch etc.
Hackers can access our sensitive information by phishing, vishing, social engineering, putting malware, trojan horse to our devices.
In this course, I will cover all aspects of social engineering with different techniques and tools. I will start with terminology and integrate it the practical usage and hand on experiences. I will emphasize import key points throughout the course.
- Understand the main terminology of Social Engineering
- Create and distribute malware
- How to send fake emails
- Learn about vishing (Voice Phishing) tools and techniques
- How to use Empire Project, MSFvenom, Veil, and TheFatRat
And much, much more…
In this course, you will find the clean and pure information.
As your instructor, I have over 10 years experience as a security expert.
“All applied and easy to grasp the content. Looking forward to getting next training of the lecturer.” – Jim Dowson
I’m always updating this course with fresh content, too
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate.
I’ll personally answer all your questions
As if this course wasn’t complete enough, I offer full support, answering any questions.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn social engineering tools and techniques
- Cyber Security Consultants who will support organizations for creating a more secure environment
- People who are willing to make a career in Cyber Security
- Anyone who wants to be a White Hat Hacker
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/learn-malware-social-engineering-and-osint-for-hacking/
- If download link not working then Contact Us
If you are satisfied and make enough money.
We highly recommend you to buy the original products to support the developers!.
The only way available to support my website is to click on any ads on the website whenever you visit, which will help my website alive.
In case of any problems (unable to download, spyware / viruses detected, …) please check this link to fix