English | Size: 16.63 GB
This course provides you with everything you need to pass the A+ 2019 Core 1 (220-1001) Exam
This is designed to prepare you to take and pass the CompTIA A+ 2019 Core 1 (220-1001) exam. It’s an internationally-recognized, fundamental IT training certification.
To become fully A+ certified you will need to pass both the 220-1001 and 220-1002 exams.
Are you looking to kickstart your career, improve your existing IT skills, or increase your chances of getting that IT job? Did you know 96% of HR managers use IT certifications as screening or hiring criteria during recruitment? Not looking for a cert? Maybe you’re just interested in how to keep your home network router from constantly doing that annoying red-blinky-light thing. Whatever your motivation, this course is perfect to help give you a robust IT foundational knowledge in a way that’s easy-to-understand. And, hopefully, you’ll have a few laughs with me along the way.
Exam Domain 1.0 Mobile Devices – 14%
– Laptop hardware components
– Mobile device types (tables, smart phones, VR headsets, etc)
– Set up mobile devices (syncing and networking)
Exam Domain 2.0 Networking – 20%
– Networking hardware devices (routers, switches, firewalls, etc)
– Configure a basic SOHO network (wireless access points, IP addressing, IoT devices, etc)
– Networking configuration concepts (IPv4 vs. IPv6, DNS, VPNs, etc)
– Internet connections and network types (cable, DSL, Fiber, LANs, etc)
Exam Domain 3.0 Hardware – 27%
– Cables and connectors (USB, Ethernet, HDMI, Lightning, Thunderbolt, etc)
– Motherboards, CPUs, power supplies, RAM, hard drives and SSDs
– Peripherals (printers, monitors, keyboards, microphones, etc)
– Given a scenario, exploit local host vulnerabilities
– Summarize physical security attacks related to facilities
– Given a scenario, perform post-exploitation techniques
Exam Domain 4.0 Virtualization and Cloud Computing – 12%
– Cloud computing (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, elasticity, on-demand cloud services, cloud file storage, etc)
– Client-side virtualization (virtual machines, emulators, hypervisors)
Exam Domain 5.0 Hardware and Network Troubleshooting – 27%
– Resolve problems with best practices and industry standards
– Troubleshoot RAM, motherboards, CPUs, power supplies, hard drives, display issues
– Troubleshoot mobile device issues, printers, wired/wireless networks
All the code and supporting files for this course are available at – github.com/PacktPublishing/CompTIA-A-2019-Certification-1001.-The-Total-Course-
There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail.
A basic familiarity with computers and networks is helpful.
How to pass the CompTIA A+ 2019 Core 1 (220-1001) exam
The skills to be a great IT and computer tech
How to repair and configure mobile devices
How to set up and configure basic networks
All about hardware: monitors, CPUs, motherboards, hard drives, RAM, and more
How to build everything from a basic workstation to an awesome gaming system
Understand what the cloud is and how virtualization works
How to troubleshoot hardware and network issues
Unrar, Learn and Enjoy!
AOD, CLASS, CROSSFiRE, JiOO, SAC, BBL
EVILISO, 4KIDS, SHOCK, MAGE, DYNAMiCS
Big thanks to all JGT sites, and
sites accepting us!
in memory of drawn by the honored
If you are satisfied and make enough money.
We highly recommend you to buy the original products to support the developers!.
The only way available to support my website is to click on any ads on the website whenever you visit, which will help my website alive.
In case of any problems (unable to download, spyware / viruses detected, …) please check this link to fix